Monday, June 28, 2010

Im Looking For A Chain For My Doberman

Vocabulary for a student life

I got reset and paste a review (I = The exam flunked.)

I magnifier I missed bin = bin (= I flunked The baccalaureate exam.)

He skipped school today. (= He Is skipping school today.)

We pyre for the exam. = We need to stop for examination. (= We Have to cram pour la exam.)

I hump all weekend! = I pick the entire weekend! = (I WORKED hard gold studied all weekend long.)

I did my duty was hastily just before class. (= I did my homework in a hurry Just Before class.)

What a drag this course! What is razor / boring course! (= How boring this race!)

The math class is not the foot! But the french class, for cons, it's great! (= Math class is No Fun! Purpose French class is The Other Hand, IS terrific!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment