Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Washing An Army Sleeping Bag

French correspondent has returned from vacation

And yes after my return three months ago, I wanted to repeat a trip to another continent! After 27 hours without sleep
(and yes the flight delays have allowed me to travel around the world: Nantes Paris Casablanca Cotonou Lome) I knocked on the door of my friends!
The surprise was successful: Mary and Ysel did not expect to see me and it was with great excitement that we hugged.









After I rested, after having seen friends, my girlfriend's mom Emelyne, I joined the CIA center where I had a beautiful home!
I saw the progress of the project work, the new organization funds .... Mary Ysel CIA and partners are doing good work.
I'm not coming with empty hands because my CM2 class, we wrote an African tale and each student has a gift for his correspondent, and my school St. Madeleine has also made a donation of crayons.







Teachers also had the nice surprise to see me as the children and villagers. It is with great emotion that I found and it is with joy that I observe the children discover the gifts of their French correspondents.


Most gifts are bracelets Brazilian scoubidous, playing cards ... but Leo wanted to offer a harmonica to his friend in Togo.
magnificent gift that will lead him to become perhaps harmonica! Who knows!

Finally a great class photo with the Director of CM2 pupils and two teachers from schools.



On my return in France, I could take the letters written by students in their design and Yoh.
is returned from vacation I told my students that I had gone to Togo to hand-deliver to the students of the African tale village, letters, gifts and colored pencils that ... I kissed their mistress Marie from them .... and I was bringing back their surprise: the response of their corresponding Togo! They were happy as just so much that immediately responded to their letter. Four
Togolese children spontaneously wanted to thank their friend by making a gift, and frankly for children who have few resources, they are wonderful gift! The 4 students in question are very very happy and CM2 are already thinking about what they will be able to offer in return!



These holidays were full of emotions! and I am left with many memories and smiles in mind!


My darlings Gat and whisdom




My colleague and my friend Marie! Marinos and CariƱos! Oh nice! Waiting
articles and pictures of Mary and Ysel to continue to update the blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment