Monday, October 4, 2010

I Have Wade Porcelin I Want To Know Its Value

Vratza - Враца

This is a first post among others I'll post later on some small towns in Bulgaria, I begin by Vratza to please my @ tchami09 because it is the city of his mother.
Although it dates from the summer of 2007, I always keep in mind the glories of this city located in northwest Bulgaria, 116 km from the capital Sofia.
As it does there are no direct flights Tunis-Sofia, we chose to go through Belgrade, the capital of Serbia and take the opportunity to make a small turn. The first thing we felt when arriving in Belgrade, is the legacy of war etched into the faces of people, a curious mixture of anxiety and determination. But what surprised us most is noted that the city has been revamped but one building in the center city, the Interior Ministry was bombed in 2003 by the Americans, whereupon they stopped the war (if I remember correctly). It remained unchanged, with broken windows and a huge hole that the missile, Tomahawk o_O



We took the overnight train to Sofia, via the Balkans, it was dangerous, really, but it was a unique experience I will not hesitate to do again, it's as if I was diving in the world of a history book of the 2nd World War, the train was traveling at low speed, stopping all ten minutes in stations similar to the one I watched documentaries about the Nazis: a large circular watch over a huge gate, a man in uniform with a whistle, I still keep the sound in the head.
Oh, I forgot to mention that the controller had come to warn us that it is important not to close my eyes because you may wake up completely robbed, what it does was not nice at all o_O because we slept in turn eventually.
After 13 hours of being a gang of cigarette smugglers have guests in our cabin at about 6 o'clock in the morning, they bickered with the customs officer, the latter threw their tobacco out the window ... I felt like a movie
We arrived in Sofia where I first met Baba Venetta "baba" in Bulgarian means "grandmother" the grandmother to my husband (who died 1 March 2010, I hope she rest in peace where it is).

Good move, I must say that the landscapes of Vratza the richness of this town at the foot of the Balkans, it is full of caves, the most famous is "Ledenika" which means icy seen its very low temperature.




Lake wishes: the legend says if you throw a coin by a wish, it will come true:)
The legend says that if you happen to pass through this small passage, all your sins are cleared, otherwise, they are so numerous that it is impossible to do:) and I'm gone lol:)
With stalactites and stalagmites formed there are millions of years, "Ledenika" is recognized as a natural resource is like a spot of global importance. It even organizes large concerts thanks to the unique acoustics of its main auditorium.


And for hikers like us, Vratza is a true paradise on earth.


notice the wooden sign, they are bits of stories for children that they can read during their trip, there are every 50 meters
In the home of "Baba Yaga" and the old witch
Baba Yaga




Vratza top view (7oumett @ tchami09 )
For swimming in the summer of Vratza, you can choose between swimming in the small hotels of the city or well water ice and constantly renewed from the mountain in Lake "Isker. In truth there are two "mawk Isker "(the little Isker) and" Goulem Isker "(the great Isker).


the small blue pot where c Eastern "kissolo mléko" a delicious milk drink Bulgarian




reassure you that this was a simulation:)
Vratza And the rain does not laugh, big black clouds often volunteer if you don ' has not taken your morning shower, a single drop can you argue stitches:) (not exaggerating)

I have a dirty mind , where I much prefer a gray square:))
That much for Vratza, before finishing I would like to say hello to Paulia, Yuli, Katia and Joro (from right to left) the two cousins @ tchami09 and their spouses.
Last dinner with the family at Baba Venetta
Nesrayne

0 comments:

Post a Comment