Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Do You Congratulate Someone Who Has A Baby

The "play meeting" Orange Tunisia

I had the great pleasure of attending the event organized by Orange Tunisia last Friday along with a handful of bloggers and Tunisian presidents of academic associations ...


Orange Tunisia has spoiled his guests at the entrance was given to all guests chips " Play " thing that I find really nice because I ' have exceeded 26 years, unfortunately: / Apparently it rejuvenates a blog:)
We were served drinks and food at will, Miss Yousra Ben Lassoued then made his speech to remind the many initiatives involving bloggers has begun Orange Tunisia since its launch and its various activities for young people (concert Mika ...) It must be said that this was not an easy task with the general euphoria (photos support), but it did well anyway.

Photos are taken by Abdelkarim Ben Abdallah ( @ Karim2K )













And now what was in the bags as gifts offered to everyone by Orange Tunisia. There was also a pen that I already Dive:)
You will notice that my Orange Curtain is: p
Well there even if I liked that the invitation was signed in my name it was necessary to provide the size XS or S for at least sweat (just kidding):)
Orange Tunisia also hosted a tambola to win a Samsung galaxy (but what does that It is fortunate that Akram Ben Yedder : '(it is unfair to already a : p)
Otherwise I say Bravo to the trio Yosra Lassoued Ben, Ben Zakour Raouia and Nesrine Abdlmalek for this good work:) and ben live girls:)

Nesrayne

0 comments:

Post a Comment