Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bootcamp Calories Burned

Best wishes best wishes

You've seen in my posts, I like to do things as they should. And once again I failed in my obligations. My first article of the year would remind you that we have changed the year and I wish you a wonderful year 2011 ... I'll have also to introduce my new resolutions. As Julie said before even saying hello or ask how things are going, we ought to wish a happy new year. Not that I'm against, I celebrated New Year's Eve December 31 as all of you at midnight I kissed my family (not under the mistletoe, but it's the fault of the organizer-Russian Savoyard who knows not all of our practices), and I want the best for the new year. I also sent one hundred thousand text messages that never arrived. Finally, I have not made my resolutions for holding them (?) But I have suggested to others. All this to wish you a happy new year 2011, fulfilling life full of projects, ideas, innovations and emotions! Pubardiser for all, here is a selection of visuals and videos found on the Internet (in part) by Team Strategies and reworked my sauce because we definitely did not taste the same.

the side agencies, playful greeting:

- The agency The Thing back with our ego a Facebook application: your new friend Like Mister will liker anything you post on your wall ! But be careful ... Your friend will not play indefinitely ass-licker ... 7 days will be enough to tire.


- H The agency is still decidedly offbeat and ... Men with: H wishes you the best games "


- Swearing agency with its own ... words:



- Finally, the wishes of China (sisi!!) by Maurice Levy, chairman of Publicis, for its employees:


Advertisers are also enough players this year:

- Vows to customize Monoprix (Havas City):


- Greetings electric Renault (Publicis Conseil) with a tone lighter than last year, very corporate spot supposed to represent mark facing the future but 70% of plans were frankly not very recent.


- Barilla wish us a happy new year all pastes (Young & Rubicam, Italy):


- And in a completely different atmosphere Stihl's gift, which is always nice (Publicis Conseil):



I wish you the best of 2010 be the worst of 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment