Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lost My Confirmation Id Of Us Visa Interview

Tajine malsouka

The tagine is a malsouka is typically tunsien but can be done in different ways, me for example I change my recipes according to what I 'have in the fridge because I think that kitchen as in life, the rule is that there are no rules:)
Good enough fuss, let's get serious, here's the recipe for tagine malsouka I just do:

Ingredients: 5
500 grams of lamb
6 eggs 80 grams of grated Gruyere cheese 4
portion or square
1 small potato
a little chopped parsley
2 CAS
olive oil 50g butter
a glass of milk
Spices: salt, poirvre, turmeric, paprika

Recipe:
Cut meat into small cubes, spices and let simmer on low heat with a little oil olive.


Add a glass of water and cut potatoes into small pieces, cook for 15 minutes over low heat.


Add chopped pesil the gryuère Grated cheese in portion cut into small pieces and eggs and ; mix well.


Brush pastry sheets with melted butter in a little milk, place 2 sheets at the bottom of a dish butter and pour in the filling.


Cover by remaining 3 sheets of pastry and put your dish in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes or until top is golden.


is the final result, bon appetit gourmet:)




Nesrayne

0 comments:

Post a Comment