Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Can You Grow Myrtle In Illinois

vegetable spring rolls

I ate this stuff coming in this Chinese restaurant on the lake " Opium ", I then tried it again with me in my own way. I think it's called" spring rolls "or" spring roll "I give you the recipe if you want a change, c ' is super easy.

You need:
sheets brig
a small cabbage
of carottres (6 pieces)
a little white chicken
of sunflower oil but
or a glass of milk
50 g butter salt and pepper
for leaves of brik I used them
First grate the carrots, cut the cabbage into small pieces, put them in a wok or skillet and let cook for 20 minutes with 2 tablespoons of corn oil or butter. Salt and pepper.


Add chicken diced (If you have leftovers it can go too, nothing is created, nothing is lost, everything is transformed;) )

Melt butter in milk and coat with your brick sheets.
Place a little filling in the sheets of pastry, roll them and put all these people in a buttered dish.



dish Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes until your spring rolls are golden.
You can Also fry the spring rolls instead of baking.
For the filling you can add other vegetables to suit your tastes (or other squash).

And here is the result

Bon appetite:)

PS: For those who love Chinese food, I highly recommend this restaurant " opium" is the lake next to the Hotel Acropol. The food is super good, I remember taking noodles, I had a "9as3a" but I have finished as high at the end you are entitled to a heated and scented towel to wash your hands not to mention the decor is super nice ...

Nesrayne

0 comments:

Post a Comment